– Hey guys! – I’m Noah.
I’m Hope. – And I’m Eden. And we’re the SuperHeroKids! – So today, we’re gonna be seeing how well we know our sister, Eden by using our Twin Telepathy,
to answer some questions she asks us, if we get the question right she will give us a delicious treat if we get it wrong, we’re
gonna have to eat something from the Mystery Box. – Dun, dun, dun! – Okay, let’s get started. Eden, ask us the first question. Noah, we have to write, so we… (sarcastic crying) – Dig in to the hat of questions. – We’re gonna get this right. – (laughs) You’re gonna
get this one right. Favorite color.
– What? She never talks about her favorite color. – I swear if you guys
Oh wait. – don’t get this.
She said it before. – I say it
Because we all – every single…
have the same color. – We all have the same color. (laughs) – [Hope] I get to write it next. Ready?
– Go. – Yay, we got it right! So give us a treat. I knew it was her favorite color because we all have the same
color, favorite color, so. – Okay, so I’m gonna pick… Imma give Hope this and I’m gonna give Noah this, ready? Hope.
– Ew. – Noah. (gasps) – Wanna switch?
No! – No! (laughs)
– [Eden] That’s a cheat. Next time, I’m gonna make
them close their eyes and I’ll take my treat and feed
it to them on the other side and they’ll have to guess what it is. – The cookie’s all in my
braces now guys, I’m sorry. (mumbles and laughs) – Okay, next question! – Noah! Is that a question?
– Look. – It’s my turn. Favorite movie.
– What? This is a kind of hard
one, and I don’t think they’re gonna get it.
– I don’t know if I’m gonna get it.
– I have like a few but I’m just gonna (flicks
hair) pick one of them. Okay.
– I probably don’t know Eden’s favorite movie.
(sighs) – Yeah.
I probably never seen– – No, how about this, Eden you write your top three favorite movies you write which ones you think they are. – [Noah] What the heck? – [Hope] I have bad
handwriting, I’m sorry guys. – [Eden] Okay, got three. – [Hope] Am I gonna spell it right? Three, two, one. – Hold it up above your head. – Ready? (laughs) – I know Good Will Hunting,
but I don’t know those two. – You know Dark Knight? It’s Batman. – Oh, yeah, Dark Knight’s good. – They have to choose
out of the Mystery Box. – [Hope] I swear if it’s mustard.
– Dun, dun, dun! Or, Chick-fil-A sauce.
– My Gosh. Get ready.
– Mustard? Close your eyes, close your eyes. – If it is mustard or Chick-fil-A sauce I’m going to scream.
– Close your– okay. No, I’m picking. – Okay, okay, oh my gosh. (dramatic music and rustling) Is that mustard? Pick it up. – Pirate Bootys!
(yells) – That’s not bad, Pirate Booty. (laughs) – Booty, Pirate Booty. – Pirate Booty tastes kind
of like a white cheddar puff. (laughs)
(beep) It kinda tastes like
white cheddar popcorn. – Next question! Favorite school subject. If you guys don’t know this, I swear. This is like the easiest one. – [Noah] Please! Please.
– And it didn’t even come out correctly. – Three, two, one.
Two, one. – What?! (laughs) – You love math!
Yeah, I do but English has always been my favorite. – I didn’t know that.
My least favorite is science. – Oh yeah, I hate science too.
– I thought you hated math. – So wait, we have to do something first. I pick it this time. (clowning music) (laughs) I don’t wanna open it. (creaks) – [Noah] It’s your battle. – It’s apple sauce, oh, it’s yogurt. – I’m gonna get the little… – Yogurt’s consistency is disgusting. – I know. – (laughs) That’s it, I’ll go with that. Next question, Eden.
– I love yogurt. – Next question! (laughs) Let’s pick…
– Whoa! – What’s the question? – Favorite number. – What? – Actually, out of everyone in the family I’ve had the most
consistent favorite number and I’ve said it before. – Is it seven? – [Voiceover] Nope! – If you guys don’t get
this, you’re dead to me. – Oh you’re– okay. That’s not– I don’t think
even think that’s a number. – [Eden] Okay, why is it taking this long? – Okay, let’s go!
This is concerning. (laughs)
– [Hope] Don’t know. Ready?
– I swear. Set.
– I swear if we get this… – If you don’t get this right.
Go! – Really? (laughs) Did you really think…
– I thought– you say a million a lot.
(laughs) It’s not a million.
– I’ve never once I’ve never once said my favorite number’s a million.
– 17. – [Man] Wait, hold on, you have to read that number out, right now. – Okay, how many zeros
are in a billion? (beep) It’s one point zero, zero, zero, zero– (Simpsons) – Okay, ready?
(sighs) – No! Salt?
– Salt? – I would dip it on my mouth but it’s salt, and that could kill me. (laughs) (gasps) I’m so scared.
– Ew. – You dare me put all of this in my mouth?
– Ew! – You dare me to put all of this in my mouth?
– [Eden] No, you’re gonna die. You didn’t even put it in your mouth. Next question!
(yells) Favorite song. (laughs)
– I’m just gonna do one that she’s been playing recently.
– Tell me. Tell me in my ear, please! – Three, two, one. – They said
What did – a hundred bad days.
you write? – I wrote a hundred days like (singing)
– Yeah. Whole, that one song that she always plays Stupid Deep, and all Jon Bellion songs. – Because they got the Jon Bellion they will get one treat, and
one bad. (compiled voices) Here are y’alls treats, now we also have to go to the Mystery Box! (Dun, dun, dun effect) – Oh, peanuts! – Next question! – [Hope] Okay.
My favorite candy. – [Noah] Okay! – Three, two, one!
Open it! (yells) – That was an easy one, okay. So you guys both get a treat. – Chocolates.
Okay. – Yes!
Treats. – I get another one.
Look at the inside. – Next question!
Delicious. – Here we go, next question! (drum roll) Favorite book.
– I know. Oh I know
– I don’t know this is easy!
– how to spell it. I have no clue how to spell it though. – This is easy, here you go. – [Noah] Is that even a book? – Are you ready? – [Eden] Yeah. – Set, go. – When you can listen to it, what?! – You didn’t know how to spell Percy Jackson?
– I didn’t even know how to spell Percy.
– The Lightning Thief. – The Lightning Thief
Does it matter? – Percy Jackson. – Girl Scout Cookies. – I’m not eating this. – Next question!
Next question! – Favorite restaurant. – She’s very picky. – (laughing) Snot just
came out of my nose. – Is our house considered as a restaurant? (laughing) – I was actually thinking
about putting that. (laughs) – [Hope] Sorry, I’m just guessing. Three, two, one! What?!
– Cheesecake Factory? Sonic?
– Since when? – Since New York! – Read in parenthesis,
but only for a Sonic Blast – Like Sonic Blasts
which is their ice cream. aren’t that good either.
– They are. – Their hot chocolate’s the best. – Okay, well, that was obviously a fail. – Big fat fail. – [Hope] I just spilled it all. I can’t eat this, I have braces remember? They’re gonna break.
– What is it? – It’s just raw pasta.
Ha ha. – It’s just like eating a pretzel! – You can tell my teeth break. – Okay, next question! ♪ A hundred bad days makes
a hundred good stories ♪ ♪ A hundred good stories make
me interesting at parties ♪ – Favorite game, but it’s gonna
be an iPhone game probably. – Telepathy! I don’t know. – [Noah] Oh.
What? I thought there was a dot four. – No, you put it after two. – I swear if you put like hole.io or something like that. – We’re changing our answer. (laughs)
(beep) – I’ve had my phone for months now and I don’t get bored of it. Three, two, one.
– Three, two, one. (yells)
We got one! The first one’s
– Yeah, Wordscapes… my actual favorite though. It’s that one game, like
you can do crosswords and then you can also like it’s basically like a crossword and you– – Weirdo. – I’m gonna give y’all–
y’all pick who gets what. – [Eden] Uh-uh, Noah! Favorite TV show. Imma put two in, ’cause there’s two. Just ’cause you know the
shows I’ve liked the most. – [Hope] You’re going so slow! Three, two, one.
– Three, two, one. (yells)
We got one of em! – Oh, The Office, that would
make so much more sense. – It’s literally my ringtone. (laughs) – Yeah, I didn’t think about that I was just thinking of what
our recently watched was and Gossip Girls is something
she’s watching right now. – It’s never been one of my favorites. – At least I got Friends. – Next question! Favorite ice cream flavor. – [Noah] I feel like
she’s gonna change it. – We have a lot of different options. – [Eden] This has always been my favorite so if you get it wrong.
– Three Two, one.
– two, one. – Oh. (laughs)
What did you put? You put a lot
– I got it. of different ones!
– So, I put coffee Rocky Roads, Sherbet, or chocolate. – Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough! – That would make so much more sense! – Yeah, I know but– – I don’t know her as well
as I thought I did, guys. The penalty box, Mystery Box. Our Twin Telepathy is broken! But why didn’t you step in? Slime juice! Oh, it’s not as bad as lemon. Two more questions! – Favorite holiday. (crickets chirping) – Uh oh, we have a problem. I’m gonna let Noah take
over, I’m not going to. I’m not gonna say anything or do anything. All the pressure’s on Noah. – You’re not gonna get this one because it’s technically is
a holiday, not like that. – It’s them two, it’s all them, so. They might have broken telepathy. (yells) – Wait, what did you do before? – Summer.
That’s what I did! – What the actual heck they have Twin Telepathy and I don’t! – Treat time, what do y’all want? – ‘Cause I was like that’s technically a holiday.
– I don’t have Twin Telepathy with any of them.
– What? – Pick one, a cookie, Thin Mints Skittles, chocolate what do you want?
– Skittles! – They’re actually twins, but that’s okay. Last question!
– Last question! – Okay Noah, I’m letting
you take over again because obviously y’all
have Twin Telepathy and I don’t.
– Favorite pizza topping and this is a tough one,
because I don’t like pizza. – She can’t have pepperoni
because it makes her sick, so. – [Man] Yeah, it could be too easy. – [Noah] I think that’s how
you spell it, I don’t know. – Yeah, yeah, yeah, we
got it, okay, this is it. – Ready?
Ready, three, two, one. (yells) – You, I gave all that work there. It got all over me! – Okay guys, thank you
so much for watching also, click the i up there because we have a question for you it’s who do you think won
this Twin Telepathy challenge. Make sure to click right here to go check out one of
our other videos of Eden and Noah trying to guess
how well they know me or me and Eden trying to
guess how well we know Noah. We did everyone, so yeah,
make sure to click right here if you wanna go watch one. Bye guys!
– Bye guys!