(upbeat music) – Hi guys, it’s Jordan and today I’m here with my twin sister – Audrey from the channel AllAroundAudrey. – And today we’re going to be doing the twin telepathy challenge! So, as you guys know,
we are actually twins! – We are so twins. – (explosion sound) Mind blown. – Reveal. – What is reality? I don’t know (laughs). Okay, so a while back, a few videos ago, we filmed the video where
we were twins for a day. So, guess what? It’s
the same day. (laughs) So we’re going to be doing
the twin telepathy challenge since we are going to be twins for a day, we should have the same twin powers, like be able to read each
other’s minds, right? So the way this works
is we have a bowl full of different topics, and
we’re gonna draw out a topic (laughs) and we’re gonna try
to read each other’s minds and we’re gonna say an
answer on the count of three. If we say the same thing, we get a point. If we say different answers,
we do not get a point. – Really simple. – And also, there’s a twist
to this because we also have questions in here about
what it’s like to be a twin. From our experience,
from the past 24 hours. So, are you ready for this twin sister? – I’m ready (laughs) – Okay sister, let’s get started! Round one, let’s see. – You got, – What is it? – Can you – Oh! Question! This is a question about what it’s like to be a twin! – Can you read each other’s mind? – (laughs) We’re gonna find out. I don’t know, can we
read each other’s minds? Let me think of an answer,
you think of an answer. – [Both] (Buzzing noise) – One, two, three! – A horse.
– Yes! Oh. – That isn’t the same.
– I guess (laughs) Okay, this is round two, let’s see if we actually get a point. Okay, it’s a topic, so we’re gonna have to use our twin telepathy skills. This is proving our telepathy to the test. – Disney princess. – So we have to see,
(laughs) I have one in mind, but I don’t think that’s
the one you’d think. We’re one mind. (laughs) It just transferred to me! – Okay, ready? – The topic is Disney princesses, let’s see if we have
the same answer, ready? Okay, we got this, ready, three, two, one. – [Both] Ariel! (screams happily) – Okay, we haven’t
discussed this beforehand, so I’m just saying. Okay, question time: book. – Okay, are you thinking
what I’m thinking? _ I’m thinking what you’re thinking. – Okay, ready? I hope you are. – Three, two, one. – [Both] Fablehaven! (screams) – We are twins! We are twins! – The outfits work! – (laughs) yeah, we’re wearing
matching outfits by the way. Looky here, we are just twins. We are identical.
– Identical. – Oh! It’s a question about being twins! Are you ready?
– Yeah. – Have you ever regretted having a twin? – Like, oh it was flickering. Regretted? That’s a strong word. – Like have you ever regretted
that we’ve been twins for the past, for today?
– Okay, ready? – ‘Cause we’ve only
been twins for one day. – Three, two, one. No.
– Never. I thought you were gonna say yes. – I said no, I don’t.
Regret is a strong word. – Have you ever disliked having
a twin for a day? (laughs) – Okay, that’s more like it. – One, two, three, no!
– No (laughs) – Okay, wait, we need
to spill the tea here. – It’s my turn.
– Okay, Audrey doesn’t like being a twin. I love being a twin! (laughs) We are opposites! – It’s because you’re the
younger sibling, you always – I just wanna be like my sister! – Oh, ah.
– And Audrey just wants to be her own individual self. – My turn!
– No! You don’t like being a twin because, why? (laughs) This is Audrey at like, – (laughs) ‘Cause I wanna
be creative and unique and myself, and when
we’re wearing bright red out in public, everyone stares at us. – That’s true, we’ve actually
gotten a lot of stares today. I think people were
tryin’ to look and be like are you really twins, ’cause
it’s kinda hard to tell, but we are twins. – It’s very easy to tell we’re twins. – We’re twins. Yeah, obviously. – Okay, the next one
is called: funny meme. – You better be thinking,
come on into me this time! – Yeah, I know, fine.
– Come in to me this time! – Ready?
– Oh wait, wait! You might be thinking of the wrong one. – I’m thinking of
– Think of my meme! (laughs) – [Videographer] You can’t give clues. – No, Audrey
– I don’t know what you’re thinking about,
I’m trying to think of one! Ready, set,
– The memes! – Go.
– Ready, one two, three. – It’s an avocado.
– Kazoo kid? (laughs) – I thought of, oh you made
me drop my croissant, first – No!
– And then I thought like you which is an avocado.
– No! – Those are vines. – Avocado? Kay, I was
thinking, the kazoo kid, that nobody knows about, but
I know about that meme, so. And then I was like,
okay, my second choice was Spongebob, the caveman
Spongebob, the (grunts) but you didn’t pick that one either! – Okay, well, your turn.
– We’re not twins! – We were on a roll, but we broke that. – We were doing so good before, alright. Big city. Oh, if you don’t get this. – If you don’t get this, I’m done. I will walk out of the room – If you don’t get this, me too. – Three, two, one
– [Both] New York! – Yes!
– Finally. Think of the M&M’s in New
York. I’m hungry. (laughs) Okay.
– Flavor of ice cream. I sent my signal, did you receive it? – I’m getting mixed signals,
I have three flavors you guys. – I have one that’s in my mind, and I’m only accommodating
to myself. (laughs) – Well you can’t tell me
that, now I know your answer! – This is called the Jordan tries to read Audrey’s mind challenge. – (laughs) Okay.
– Ready, set. – Wait wait! No I don’t know anymore. Okay, I know.
– It’s not that one, I know what you’re thinking
and it’s not that one. – It’s the other one, right, okay. – Three, two, one, mint! _ I was gonna say vanilla. Alright, let’s see. (coughs) – That sounded like roadblocks. – App!
– App. – One, two, three, YouTube!
– Minecraft! – Oh
– Minecraft Pocket Edition! We were so good at that game. – Audrey! We’re on YouTube right now. – Okay, but Minecraft is number
one, (laughs) just kidding. – We’re wearing red, for YouTube! – That’s not the reason why we wore red. – That’s true, but still. YouTube’s colors are red. – And black, and white.
– YouTube. – Okay, next question. Animal. – Accommodate me.
– Ugh, okay. – Three, two, one
– [Both] Lion! – Yes!
– Rawr. – Yes
– We love lions! Okay, this next one is a
question about the secret life of being a twin, so it is (laughs) So it’s have you ever felt
your twin’s pain? (thud) – Ow!
– No (laughs) – Ow, she slapped me.
– Nope (laughs) – Ow. Ow, that was so unexpected. – You can do it to me.
Did you feel it? – Yeah, it still stings.
– Aw, me too! But it’s on different sides
so that means we didn’t. – Mine was soft. Yours was like wham! – Mine was soft too! (laughs) – My cheek is red.
– Me too. Oh, I think the answer is no. (laughs) – Unless you inflict the same
pain upon the other person. – Yeah.
– Best Emoji. – Ready, we have to make a face. – Okay, I’m ready. – Ready, We have to
put our heads together. Alright, (buzzes) okay, ready? Three, two, one.
(screams happily) We did the same thing
too, we were both like. – (laughs) It’s the crying laughing emoji. – Yay! We are twins!
– We’re twins. – Hello.
– We’re twins. – We’re twins.
– Yes, sir. – I am me.
– She is she. – Except when I pretend I’m her. – And when we switch
(laughs) – You can’t tell which is which! – You don’t know who you’re talking to. – [Both] Hello. (laughs)
– We’re twins! (laughs) Yay!
– Wow. Musical.ly days. – Ah, yes. – I’ll go again, ’cause I want to. – Okay, you do it.
– Vacation spot. (sighs) – I got mine.
– Which one are you thinking of?
– The best one. – Look into my soul. One, two, three.
– [Both] Paris, France! (screams giddily) – Yes!
– You’re (laughs) – She got so excited, her
knot came undone! (laughs) Audrey got her fashionable
tie in her shirt back, on her shirt, because it fell
out ’cause we were so excited. So, this is another question, okay. Who would win in an arm wrestle? – Thumb war.
– No, it’s an arm wrestle. – Ugh, god you have the muscle. – Oh, no, maybe we should get on a table. – [Both] Da da da dun dun
da da da dun dun da da! (screams)
(laughs) – No wait, we gotta do this for real. – Okay, ready? One, two, three, go! – Yeah! I won!
– (laughs) I was so close to your face, I was like this close, I couldn’t stop laughing! Okay, your turn. Oh my.
– Third to last question. – Gonna make it good, let’s see. – Holiday. Three, two, one. Christmas!
– Halloween! Ohh! – I was thinking about you this time, I wasn’t being selfish. – I know, I was thinking about Christmas, and then I was like, no, Audrey’s
thinking about Halloween, I’ve gotta go with Halloween. Ugh. – Okay, your turn.
– Alright. Audrey, we have to get these
last two questions right in order to become, like,
true identical twins. – Okay, it’s up to you. (laughs) – It’s up to you too! (laughs) Mode of transportation.
– Oh, this is a good one. – This is a hard one.
– Three, two, one. Car!
– Driving. Well, that’s the same.
– Same thing. – We’re still twins. Okay. – Okay, last one, food. Three.
– We’re gonna fail! – Two, one. Soup.
– Mac and Cheese! No!
– Okay, Mac and Cheese? – Well, technically, the cheese could act as a cream of broccoli
soup, so we’re twins still! – [Both] Yay!
– Um, we failed that. – We did, honestly.
What’s our point counter? Probably like, one.
– No, I bet it’s like, four. – Probably. Okay guys, so we obviously proved that we are not twins, at all. – It’s okay.
– It’s okay, we can just be sisters.
– Yeah. Sisters for life. – Sisters for life! Alright. (laughs) Thank you guys so much
for watching this video. I hope you enjoyed it. Give it a big thumbs up
and comment down below, have you ever wanted a twin, or are you twins with a sibling? Are you twins? ‘Cause
Audrey and I are not. – Or are we? – (laughs) We’ll see you guys next time. – [Both] Bye! (twinkling music)