– Hey guys, I’m Evelyn. – And I’m TiTi, and welcome to Squared. (scribbling pen) – Subscribe down below to Squared. – This week’s theme is… – Challenge, and we are
going to be doing the Twin Telepathy Challenge
– Twin Telepathy. So basically, our cousin
listed a bunch of words. – I’m gonna say ’em and then we’re gonna– – We’re gonna both–
– Have, like, five seconds to like think of something. And then the first thing
that pops out of our head, we’ll one, two, three,
and then we’ll say it. And, well, we’re fraternal twins, I don’t know if you know that.
– So, yeah. – But, I don’t know if that will like — – Make a difference.
– Make a difference or not, so. – Give this video a big thumbs up for challenges, or twins. (laughing) – Get into this challenge. The first words is “cookies.” One, two, three. Chocolate chip.
– Yummy. (loud buzzer) (laughing) The second one is “flowers.” – [Evelyn and Titi] Three, two, one. Beautiful. (loud dinging) (laughing) – The first one. – The second, I mean the
third one, is “yummy.” I don’t have one! Three, two, one. – Cookies. – Everything in the world that is food.
(loud buzzer) (laughing)
– Evelyn! You gotta say it the same time as me. – I know, but, like, I don’t want to interrupt you talking. I don’t know, okay, I’ll try. – What, you do it all the time though. Number four is… “food.” – [Evelyn and Titi] Three, two, one. – Pizza.
– Yummy. (loud buzzing) I was thinking of pizza, but I was like, nah,
I’m not gonna say that. The fifth one is going to be winter. Three, two, one. – [Evelyn and Titi] Christmas. (loud dinging)
(cheering) – Ah, yes. Two, two, two. – That’s two. Okay, for the sixth one, it is… “weekend.” – [Evelyn and Titi] Three, two, one. – Friday.
– The Boy. The Weekend.
(loud buzzing) – Oh, The Weekend.
– I don’t, I have no idea who The Weekend is. – I was gonna sing that next.
– (sings) I can’t feel my face – Yeah, I was thinkin’ of that. – Is “fluffy.” Two, one. The fluffy unicorn.
– Pillows. – From–
– Oh! It’s so fluffy!
– Despicable Me. – What number would this be, like, seven? – Or eight, yeah. – Seventh or eighth one is “Thursday.” – Three, two one.
– Two, one. Squared.
– Uploading day. – I think of Squared ’cause we upload on Squared —
– For, like, we upload on Thursday. – Upload on Thursday. I think of Squared.
(dinging) – It’s pretty much–
– So, I don’t know– – That’s, like, a half a point. For our last one, is, uh– – Let’s just pick a
number one through ten. – Yeah. – And see if we get the same one. – [Evelyn and Titi] Three, two, one. – Seven.
– Three. (loud buzzing) Why did you choose seven? – I always choose seven. Or four. – I choose three because
that’s my basketball number. – My basketball number’s four. – Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed this video as much as we did. We don’t have that much of twin telepathy. – Well, we have some, but– – Just a tat, but like– – Just a tat. – Not that much. – Be sure to subscribe
down below to Squared. – And give this video a big thumbs up, and click —
– For challenges. – Click over here to watch Jess and Jenna’s video from yesterday. – And stay tuned to watch Samantha and Madeline’s video tomorrow. – Own YouTube channel, too, so that will be in the
subscription box below. Don’t forget to check that out, too. – See you next Thursday on Squared, bye!