(pencil writing) – For this week’s video, we
are doing the twin telepathy challenge, which other people
on Squared have done other versions of but we just
decided to sort of go off the cuff and just do our own version of the challenge
– Yes. – This might be something
that’s already on YouTube but I don’t know, we’re
just making it up as we go. – We’re literally making our own version. Give this video a thumbs
up if you guys do enjoy it. Make sure you hit the
subscribe button down below, that way you guys can
see videos from Squared every day of the week, and
yeah, so let’s just get started. Basically how it’s going to
work is we are going to think of a category. – From our phones. – Kind of reveal them to each other. – Yep. – And see how similar we are. 15 rounds and I guess there’s
no real winner because – Yeah, its just going
to be a test out of 15. – So, we are going to
test and see, out of 15. – Sat across from each other
and wrote in our phones what we picked for each category. – So, we are just going to go through them and reveal our answers to each other. – I feel like we probably
did really bad on this. – I think so too. First category, random number. 24.
– Ready, yeah, 24! State? Rhode Island.
– Massachusetts. Okay close. – Color? Pink.
– Periwinkle. – I don’t like you. Girl’s name? – Alicia! – Jillian. – Okay, you can’t pick our sister’s name! – Who is Alicia? Who is she? – I have no clue! – Guys name? Brandon. – Timothy! – Who is Timothy? – Who is Brandon? – I don’t know! – Makeup brand? 1, 2, 3! – Too Faced!
– NYX! – We are doing horrible! YouTube channel? – Jenna Marbles.
– Squared! We’re on Squared right now,
how could you not pick! – Year? – 1995.
– 1985. – I said 1985! – Country? – Spain!
– Spain! – Okay good!
– We got two! – Two right! – Animal? – Otter!
– Seal! – Oh sort of the same!
– Hey, hey! – Both water mammals! Thing around us right now? – Camera bag?
– Table! Table.
– Everything is awful. – Day of the week? – Friday!
– Thursday! – Well, we got one more.
– And one more, month? One, two three! – October.
– October. – Woo! Good job, Boo Boo! – We did it! – Alright, so.
– Three out of 15! – Three out of 15! – We failed so bad. – I would say that’s a failing score. – That’s really bad. – So, you know.
– So, you know. – Don’t you know?
– Don’t you know? – There’s probably no scientific
proof that twin telepathy exists, except for if I just
look at her and I’m like, you wanna go to Ulta? And she’s like, yeah. – We didn’t make any eye
contact while doing this. Maybe that was our issue. – You know, there’s
flaws in any experiment. – True. – So, use the scientific method, children. It’s what you learned
in fifth grade, right? – So thank you guys for
watching this video! Make sure you give it a
thumbs up if you did enjoy it! And also, subscribe down
here so that you can see a new video from Squared every single day. – Don’t forget to go click
up here and you can go see Frankie and Izzy’s video
that got put up yesterday! – Our main channel will
be linked down below, if you want to go see more
videos from these two people who are not related, we will
see you guys next Wednesday! – Bye guys.
– Bye guys.