♪ Stop wait a minute ♪ ♪ Santa please come here ♪ ♪ Stop wait a minute ♪ (holiday music) (Bonnie laughing) – Did you just see that? All of it just sprayed out! (laughs) – White and brown chocolate
– Christmas tree white, white, (laughs) I can’t say it,
white and brown (groans) Alright, let’s get on with the video. What’s up guys? It’s Corey.
– And Bonnie. – And today we’re doing the Twin Telepathy – Ice Cream Sundae Challenge!
– Ice Cream Sundae Challenge! – Christmas edition.
– Edition. Corey, do you think we need a little bit more Christmas bling? – I agree, in three, two, one.
– Two, one. – Whoa, not too shabby! – (mumbles) Ear buds! Wait no,
– (laughs) they’re giant earmuffs, we don’t get
to wear earmuffs here because it doesn’t snow.
– Mm-mm. So, I think we need a little bit more bling.
– More bling. In three, two, one.
– In three, two, one. – Whoa!
– Corey, look at these! I got mini bells! ♪ Jingle bells jingle bells ♪ ♪ Jingle all the way ♪ ♪ Oh what fun it is to ride ♪ ♪ In a one-horse open sleigh ♪ ♪ Hey ♪ – We need some more bling. In three, two, one.
– Indef, three, two, one. – Whoa guys, look at us! (Corey laughing)
– You look like an elf. – Oh my God, you look like a elf, wait, Rudolph elf. (laughs) Guys, comment down below
if you love Christmas. We love Christmas! It’s snowing!
– It’s snowing. – Oh! (teeth chattering)
– Things are cold in the North Pole. – Who’s ready for this Twin Telepathy Challenge?
– Challenge? – Let’s take it all off, in three, two, one.
– Three, two, one. Oh, that feels way better.
– Oh, that feels way better. – If you’re new to our
channel wait, thank you, thank you guys for
– thank you, thank you, thank you.
– being here, we love you guys. Smash that Like button,
(laughs) and subscribe. Guys, in this Ice Cream Sundae Challenge, we are not going to pick
our bowls, or our ice cream, we already have it done. Three, two, one.
– Three, two, one. – Alright guys, this is what our ice cream looks like in our bowls. We have vanilla ice cream. In this challenge, we
are going to be picking all the Christmas toppings in the world! Yeah!
– Gonna be so Christmas-y. – And yummy. Okay, let’s quickly put
these in the freezer, they’re melting. Phew, I’m glad that is
back in the freezer, Australia is hot, it is (stammers) Summer. – Okay, it’s round one for
the Christmas toppings. – Alright, let’s go.
– Let’s go. – Guys, these are our Christmas toppings for our ice cream sundae. We have red, and green M&M’s, and we have some Santa little chocolate, and some Kinder chocolate,
– Kinder, Kinder. – oh my God it’s melting. Okay, let’s get on with the video. So guys, these are the teams, Team Santa.
– And Team Elf. – Alright, let’s start this round one, rock, paper, scissors, who goes first? (bell dings)
– Rock, paper, scissors, shoot.
– Shoot. – I go first.
– Okay, well you don’t go first, you choose.
– Mm, I choose. (holiday music) – So I need to pick with
twin telepathy powers. – Okay, I’m sending you my message. (electric zapping)
– Okay, three, two, one.
(buzzer rings) Yay!
– No. At least I got my (mumbles).
– Kinder! Wait, you wanted those? – Yeah, I seriously wanted these, I love cute little Santas. I got these, Kinder
chocolates which are yummy. Okay let’s put these aside, and let’s move onto round two. – Alright guys, it’s Round 2. – And we have sauces. So we have strawberry sauce, caramel sauce, and chocolate sauce.
– And chocolate sauce. – Guys, comment down below
what is your favorite topping? Okay, I’m so lucky. Okay, you choose, send me your message. – Wait–
– You’re not even doing it. – Oh, sorry. (laughs) (electric zapping)
– Ooh. (holiday music) – Okay, three, two, one. Yay!
– Oh, He’s got two points, I thought I would trick him – No, because I did
this in a vlog with you and mine tasted great, my milkshake one. Okay guys, onto round three. Alright guys, it’s round three of our Twin Telepathy Ice
Cream Sundae Challenge. Okay, we have our sprinkles. I’m gonna choose. (buzzer rings)
– First you have to tell them what they are. – Oh, so we have some silver little balls, – Oh, so we have some silver little balls, and then we have some
red little, little balls. – And some green little, little balls. Cracker!
– And guys, these are Christmas. Look green, and red, and green. Okay guys, I’m gonna pick. – Please give me the right one, please, please, please. – I’m gonna give you the wrong one. – [Male Voiceover] Oh, wise guy, huh? (electric zapping) (bell dings) – No!
– Yes! Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes. Yeah, yeah, yeah. (stammers) (male voiceover stammering) Team Elf (stammers) Team Elf got a point.
– Team Santa has two points. – I have one sadly. (somber violin music) – Alright guys, it’s round
number four, and we have some snowman Santa chocolate coins, and some Skittles.
– Oops. (Bonnie laughing)
– Whoops, and we some cream. I wanna try this. (groans) (cream spraying) – [Male Voiceover] Say what? – Alright, let’s get on with the video. Okay.
(Bonnie laughing) – Did you just see that? All of it just sprayed out! (laughs) Okay, are you picking? Yeah, you’re picking. – Corey, you looked. – I’m feeling that one.
(voiceover laughing) (electric zapping) – Okay, three, two, one. (bell dings) – No.
– Yes! – No! – I love whipped cream guys,
whipped cream is my favorite (Marge Simpson groaning)
shaving cream. Why do you wanna open it? You already got some. – Onto the next round!
– Onto then next round, number four, five.
– number five. Alright guys, it’s round number five, Team Santa has three points, and Team Elf has–
– one, sadly.
– Sadly, sadly one. – Okay guys, we have some M&M’s. – Okay guys, we have some M&M’s. – Mini ones.
– And then we have some – Christmas tree white and brown chocolate.
– Christmas tree white, white, (male voiceover stammering)
I can’t say it. (laughs) White and brown–
(male voiceover stammering) (Corey groaning)
– Chocolate. – Okay, just leave that. (beep) Okay, and then we have some candy canes. – And we also love you guys! – Um okay, I’m gonna send. ‘Kay, I’m sending you my message. (electric zapping) (crickets chirping) – ‘Kay.
– Sending. – You have to choose. (tape rewinding)
You have to choose. – ‘Kay, three, two, one. (buzzer rings)
– Yay! I was thinking Christmas-y, this candy cane (laughs), you just went like this, (thud) ow. – Trying to.
– I wanna try to break the chocolate. (thud) – [Male Voiceover] Fatality. (Bonnie laughing) – Okay guys, it’s round number six, and we have some of these
little sherbet things, and then we have some
shortbread Christmas trees. – Oh, I just wanna (bites). – And then we have some
poppin’ candy elf chocolate. Yummy, okay, who’s choosing? Yummy, okay, who’s choosing? – Um, I am.
– You, okay. (electric zapping) Okay, three, two, one. – Yes! I just got a point, (hums),
and those things are so yummy. One more point for Team Santa. Guys, it’s round number
seven, our last round. We have some donuts,
pink, yellow, chocolate. And then we have some fairy floss, probably cotton candy to you guys, and then we have some candy canes, again.
– Candy canes, again. – Guys, stay around
because we’re gonna add all of these ingredients
into our ice cream sundae. It’s gonna be awesome! Who’s choosing? Me, I think? Yes, yeah, me.
– Yes, I do have, you.
– Okay, hmm. Okay, I’m sending you my message. (electric zapping)
– Go ahead. (buzzer rings)
– Yay! Guys, I got some cotton candy, yeah. I mean (laughs) fairy fluff. Stick around, we’re gonna
put all these ingredients into our ice cream sundae. – Wow, look at what I
have, so much goodness! – Look at all of this, we have some whipped
cream, some fairy floss. Okay, let’s put all
these ingredients in our, oh, (laughs) I was to about to say slime, but in our ice cream. – Okay let’s add our ingredients in. First I’m gonna start off with the sauce. – It looks glamorous. I’m gonna put my sauce in actually now. – Okay, now I’m gonna do this. Slam dunk, oh that wasn’t
really a slam dunk, yeah. – Ah, this is so wonderful.
– Wow. Okay, now should I add my Kinder in? Yeah, I’m gonna add my Kinder. (Bonnie laughing) Corey, what are you adding next? – I’m adding this on your face, yeah! (Bonnie laughing)
No, not in your mouth. Ew!
(Bonnie laughing) So I’m gonna throw it over there. I’m just gonna put this Kinder,
you can go in that mountain. Yeah! – How’s his workin’ so far? – [Corey] Okay that’s good, okay, okay, now I’m gonna
add my cotton candy in, oh my god they’re both stuck together! – That should be enough. – Oh, I wasn’t ready for that to happen. Maybe you go there, this one, you go– – What should I do next?
– Mm! – I’m gonna put my Christmas tree in. – I want, wait, you have Christmas trees? Oh, you have Christmas trees!
– Stay up. Look how it’s looking so far, it’s so amazing, isn’t it? – Look at this! Like, I have my Christmas tree hiding with a biting (laugh) on, why did I choose that? Then I have these, and I have my cotton candy (laughs), then
I have my blue cotton candy, then whipped cream, then dark chocolate, I mean chocolate, and then silver (male voiceover stammering)
(Corey groaning) – (gibbers) Okay. – Now I’m gonna put my chocolate donut in here, wait yeah.
(Corey groaning) – Now I’m putting my candy cane in. – It’s not staying still. – (mumbles) No, that’s not gonna fit, no.
– Where did this go? It should go right there, stay. – I’m gonna put–
– Stay, stay, no! – What happened?
– Okay just stay, just stay, just stay! (Bonnie laughing) – Nope, it doesn’t like you.
– Okay, that’s fine. – (groans) I wanna work fast so I can eat it
– Okay, – in my stomach.
– I’m done. Look at that, you like it? I love it. – Then, (laughs) – Mm, that was good! – And now I can, are you okay?
(Corey laughing and coughing) – (laughs) replay that! (Corey slow motion coughing and laughing) Oh, my God. I’m gonna stack this up so– – I wanna go fast.
– You should go there, and you could go there. (groans) Wait, stay, stay, good job. Okay, that’s staying. Whoa, Bonnie look. Look at this!
– Whoa, it’s a tower of goodness! – Okay, that won’t stay, wait, okay it’s gonna stay. – ‘Kay now I’m just gonna do my sprinkes. – ‘Kay, I’m gonna add
some chocolate sauce. (Bonnie shrieking)
– Uh oh. – Okay, we gotta work fast. (clock ticking) (Bonnie shrieking) – Stay. okay, I’m done! – I’m done.
– Time’s up! – Time’s up. – Whoa. – No touchy. – Guys, here is mine. It’s got the Christmas, – Tree.
– Tree. Christmas candy canes, mine’s Christmas-y with cotton candy
– And it’s really tall. – Yeah, I tried to stack it. It’s tall like, tall.
– Tall. Taller than mine, and look at mine. I made the donut as like, a nest, and then this the hay in the center, egg kinda thing was there, and I made the little
Christmas tree stand up before, but now oh, I did it again. Oh no.
– And it fell. – The cream is down there, and then, look at the chocolate sauce down in the bottom.
– I forgot about my chocolate sauce in my silver bowl. This was the best Twin Telepathy
Ice Cream Sundae Challenge! (lighthearted, joyous piano music) Look at that.
– Look at this. – I accidentally left the
wrapper on when I put it down. Like–
– And comment down below who you think won
– Won. this challenge. – Comment down below Santa. – Or Team Elf. – Technically I won, but who’s
sundae do you like the best? – Look at mine, just–
– Look at that, look at that, it’s crazy. Guys, share this challenge
with your friends, and family. Guys, make sure you like and subscribe. – [Both] Hit the bell button, so you know when we post a new video, bye! ♪ We wish you a ♪ ♪ merry Christmas ♪
(distant chattering) ♪ We wish you a merry Christmas ♪ ♪ We wish you a merry Christmas ♪ ♪ And a Happy New Year. ♪ ♪ Good tidings we bring
to you and your kin ♪ ♪ We wish you a Merry Christmas ♪ ♪ and a Happy New Year ♪