(joyful music) – Hi, guys, it’s Audrey, and
today I’m here with my sister. – Jordan from JustJordan33! – And today, we’re gonna be playing the twin telepathy
blindfold slime challenge! Now, this is a switch-up, so we’re not making slime in this video. But one person’s gonna be blindfolded, and what they do is they
reach into the slime bowl, and they have to guess what
is in the bowl by touch. And then, the other
person on the other side has to write down what she
thinks what’s in the slime bowl by what I’m describing. So I guess I’ll be first
with the blindfold, and yeah. Let’s see if our twin
telepathy works this time. – Oh no. – ‘Kay, ready, let’s go to round one! Oh, it’s floating, ew! It’s squishy. It’s plastic, and it’s a food. – Okay.
– Toy. – Got it. – You know what it is? – Yes. I said pink squishy.
– Yeah! – Did I, oh! – It’s dripping with slime. Yep, you got it right. Good job, point for us! – Woo!
The twins! All right, this is the second round. Jordan, what do you feel
inside the slime bowl? – Ew, oh, it’s on the top. Oh, what is this–
– It’s floating? – (gasps) Okay, there’s many of these. – Multiples. – Ew, it’s so slimy. Okay, that’s not. Okay and now they’re so slippery. So they’re squishy but
like, rubbery plasticy, and they feel like. Like, oh, you know those, wait. Oh, and some of them that has like a little ball that lights up. – What?
– And they like they’re the animals are monsters. – What?
– I don’t know. – Animals are monsters
with little lights inside? – Yeah, I guess, I don’t know. They’re like. (giggling)
– I don’t know I can’t see it! – Ah, they’re like–
– They’re squishy? – I can feel a face. They have like ears, and
arms, and like tentacles. – So there’s multiple
different kinds of animals. – Yeah, and then fuzzy, different. – Fuzzy?
– No, it’s not fuzzy, but it’s like I don’t
know how to describe it. – Okay, well. My guess is light up animal toys. – Oh, one fell out! Oh my gosh! – What are you doing? – Hello there, sir.
– What! – Do you know what these are? – I don’t think I’ve
ever seen those before. – You’ve never seen this?
– They’re so cute! – They light up like,
they have like a light up thing were you hit ’em against something. – No, I’ve never seen those before. – Like see how do you
describe the fur on this? Like, it’s like fuzzy. (screaming) Actually a fan sent us
these, so they’re super cool. I guess you have never seen
them ’cause you’re in college. – Yeah, I don’t, I wasn’t there. – They’re really cool. – Well I guess light up
animal toys aren’t that. (crosstalk) That’s what you described so. Okay, lets go onto the next round. Alright, round three! Lets see what’s in my slime bowl. – I’m read to guess, sister. I have a good feeling about
this round so let’s go. – Oh, oh, Jordan! – What is it? – I don’t know, it’s
multiple little tiny things. – What?
– So, so far. What? – Describe one of ’em to me. – Okay, um. I’m trying to see if I can squish it. What, am I hurting it? I’m probably breaking it! – Is it an Orbeez? – I don’t know, it’s like. Picture an egg chopped in half. So it’s like a dome, like a UFO. But, I can’t.
– What? It’s like half circle?
– Yeah. – But how big is it?
– Small. – Like Orbeez size?
– Like a quarter. – Orbeez size? – No, like a quarter, Orbeez are tiny. – Oh.
– And that’s all I know. – Do you even know what it is? – No I don’t know what it is. – How I’m supposed to know what it is? – I don’t know!
– Wait is that like a food? – I don’t know, no, I
don’t think you can eat it. It’s more of like a soap. – A soap?
(groaning) – Wait, I give up, you just guess. – That’s extremely hard to go off of. I don’t even know, I’m just
guessing fish bowl pebbles. They’re, oh my gosh!
– They’re eyeballs! – And you said they’re not food! – I didn’t think they would be food. So, they’re basically
Halloween eyeball candies. – They’re gummy eyeballs,
like, that you eat. – Ew!
– What? That was so hard. Okay, well–
– Wow. – We did not get that one
right, so, that was great. – You only found one round right. This is like me after getting a cold. (laughing)
Ya nasty. – Ew, I don’t think our
sister telepathy is working. – Well it was in the beginning
it’s just getting worse. ‘Cause I don’t know anything. Okay, this next round is
gonna get harder because we’re gonna be leaving
these eyeballs in the slime and adding another ingredient I guess. Alright let’s go to the next round. Round four, alright
Jordan what do you feel? – Oh, a lot of things. Ew, oh, okay. Whoa wait is this the
eyeball or what is this now? I don’t know! Oh, no, I feel the eyeball. – Yeah, isn’t it hard? – Yeah, but also like, you can
tell it’s like kinda gummy. – Well, now that you
know it’s gummy, I mean. – Oh, wait is this eyeball
or is this one of the things? I can’t tell this one’s rock solid. That’s an eyeball never mind. Okay, first thing; there’s
like this, pokey thing. So it’s like, like a pokey plastic plant. (laughing)
– Okay? Are you positive that’s a plant? Is it taking the CO2? – I don’t know, it’s a fake plant! – Okay, so we got one hard pokey plant. – It’s a fake plant that’s
like, goes to the bottom of a fish tank it’s probably so nasty. – Those are huge!
– No, it’s a tiny one! – But those float, those
float unless you put like a rock with it. – Yeah, it’s basically floating. Yeah, it’s floating. Okay, so the other things that are with it are like these pebbles, let me find one. It’s like a Cadbury Egg, you know? (laughing)
– A Cadbury Egg, chocolate? – Ew, no, it’s not that! I just squished it there’s
something else is in there. – You’re holding a grape vine? – With no grapes on them. – You’re holding a vine and then a grape. – No, there’s vines and then at the bottom of the bowl under the thing of slime there’s tones of grapes. And eyeballs, don’t forget the eyeballs. – Okay, that’s my guess
I’m not gonna write it down ’cause you can’t see it anyways. So, grapes and vines. Oh, wait!
– There’s that. It’s a grape!
– I got it! – Yeah!
– Two points for us! – Grape vine plus the grape. – Alright here we go. My turn, I can’t tell what you’ve had. – Grapes and a grape vine and eyeballs. – Okay, that’s a grape. Where’s something new, what? Wait, is this something new? – I don’t know I can’t see it, what is it? (screaming)
(laughing) – I don’t know.
– I’m nervous. (laughing)
What is it, describe it! – It’s hard, and like, I lost it! Oh, the grape vine was stuck to it. Okay so, it’s hard and, it feels plastic. And like am I pouring
it like it’s a spoon? (laughing) – What is it? – I don’t know! I broke it. I don’t know what it is. I’m so, it’s malleable. – Well I just hear you
snapping things over there. Wait is it one of those like, pencils that are bendy but once you
think they’re bendier you bend them a lot and then they just snap. – I think I know what it is. So, it smells like Root beer. And, it’s eatable.
– Eatable? – It’s bendy, it’s brown, from my picture I can’t really see what color it is. But I assume it’s brown. It has lines on it. – Final answer, Gummy worm. – It’s not really gummy but, kinda of. – It’s a rock solid gummy worm? – Yeah it’s the hard ones. It’s the hard ones, right? – It’s a stale gummy worm! – Is it the ones that we eat all the time? They’re disgusting?
– Yeah, look. Take a look.
– Yep, that’s the one. – A rock solid gummy worm. – Yep, I held it like a spoon. (laughing) – Wow, okay so we got another one right. – This is the last round, it’s your turn you better get this point Jordan if you wanna be ultimate twins. – Wow, it’s crispy on the top.
– Oh, no. – There’s a crispy layer, um. That smells bad! – Is it a food? – Yeah, it’s a crispy
layer of food on the top. Ew, what is this? – What’s a crispy layer? – It’s a crispy food. That is like, there’s so much of it on top that it’s making a layer. – Is it like pop rocks? – No, like, it’s like a crispy crisp. Okay, so it feels like it’s not a chip, but it’s got the crunch of a chip, but its like a long stick? – A pretzel? – Yeah, but like thinner. Like it’s a flat–
– Bread? – No and there’s lots of them! Like lots of–
– Are they tiny? – They’re like the length of my, a little bit shorter
than my pointer finger. But they’re like really
thin, and like rectangle. I don’t know what they are. But I’m crunching them up. – Like the stuff you put on salads? – I guess, I have no idea. There’s so many things in here! Oh, oh my gosh! – Do you know what it is?
– No. So, crunchy layer, then once
you get past crunchy layer, but before you hit the
slimy layer, there’s a, I don’t even know what
this is called layer. (laughing) So it’s little like, squishy beads? I don’t know.
– Orbeez? – Kind of, but way smaller. – Yeah, small Orbeez because
the Orbeez haven’t grown. Ew!
– I don’t even know what it is!
(laughing) – Those, those! Except I was only imagining
the cream colored ones. – Yeah, that’s what I was thinking too. They’re Orbeez! – So technically I got that right! I didn’t know that they
were called tortilla. – Tortilla?
(laughing) – It’s tortilla? – No, it’s tortilla you don’t
pronounce the L, tortilla! (laughing) – It’s too late it’s like
eleven o’clock at night. Yeah, okay. I say that counts as a point. – I think we got it.
– I think we got it. – Like a boss. – Okay, comment down below
if you think we’re twins. (laughing)
I think we are! And also remember to give
this video a big thumbs up. And make sure you subscribe
and share it with your friends and we’ll see you guys next time. – [In Unison] Bye! (joyful music)