– Hey guys, I’m Hope. – I’m Eden. – And I’m Noah. – [Superhero Kids] And
we’re the Superhero Kids! – And today we’re gonna be playing another Twin Telepathy
Would you Rather Challenge. – Ow, my foot, foot, foot. – Except this time, I’m on this side. So, last time if you
haven’t watched that video make sure to go click the I up there and check it out. But, Noah was on this side and me and Eden were on that side, and it’s basically where
they ask a question and I have to pick what
I want my answer to be. But, and then they’re gonna have to try to use their twin telepathy and guess which one I picked. But, if they get it wrong then they’re going to
have to do that challenge. But, if they get it right then I’m gonna have to do that challenge. So, let’s get into this. – The first question is would you rather wear
socks on your hands, or underwear on your head for a whole day? – Oh, this is hard! I think I’m gonna pick this. – Hey Noah, what do you think she picked? – I think this. – That? You want to go with that? – Sure. – Okay. – [Superhero Kids] Three, two, one! – Ah. (laughing) – Okay, we don’t have to wear it.
– Yeah. – Next question! – Would you rather wear Batman masks, or stick an eyeball on
your forehead forever? – Um, this is hard. – I can see my (speaks faintly). – Okay, Noah. (laughing) He’s eating the eyeball! – I know, I know, I know. – Okay, we’re gonna go with yours. – Okay. – Okay. – Okay. – Okay, ready? Three, two, one. Go! (dinging) – Yay! – Told you! – Question number three, would you rather talk with
an apple in your mouth, or sing everything you
say into a microphone? – I don’t know what the? – Wait, sing everything
you say into a microphone? ♪ Everything you say ♪ ♪ Everything you say is so cool ♪ – No, like. ♪ Everything you ♪ – Oh.
– You sing it into a microphone. – Okay, I know. Wait, I’m thinking of
what you’re thinking? (laughs) – Okay, we gotta really focus though. We’ve got to really focus. – Oh, I think I know. – I got it.
– I got it. Yeah. – Okay, ready? Three.
– Set. – Two.
– Go. – One, go! (dinging) – [Superhero Kids] Yay! – This isn’t fair! ♪ They’re so mean ♪ – Question number four. – Would you rather have a
balloon taped to your hand, or a cup taped to your hand? Okay, I think I know. ♪ This is so easy ♪ – Okay, time to think. – She did (background
noise drowns out speaker). Let’s go! Three. – Two
– Two. – [Superhero Kids] One! (dinging) – Yeah, we’re good! – What the heck? Okay, I don’t want to do this. – So far, we got every single question right, ’cause we’re the best. – We have excellent telepathy. ♪ I really hope this pops in my hand ♪ Question number five, would you rather eat a
PB and J with a spoon, or a straw? ♪ This is so easy ♪ ♪ I don’t know why they want to get this ♪ ♪ Are y’all ready ♪ – Yes. Aye aye, captain! – Three, two, one! Go! (dinging) – Yes! – What the heck? All done, next question. – Question six, would you rather eat garlic or eat a boiled egg? – Oh, Hope make your pick! – Are you ready? – Okay, ready, set, go. (dinging) – Yes! (laughing) – There. – Question number seven is would you rather flip a
water bottle three times, or drink a bottle of water as fast as you can? Hope, make your pick! – Three, two, one. (dinging) – Yes!
– Yes! We’re on a roll. – One, two, three. Next question. – Question number eight. – Would you rather put slime in your hair, or cut your hair? – Okay. – [Superhero Kids] Ready, set, go! (dinging) – Let’s go! – Cut my hair. I don’t care anymore. – Oh okay, I was like. – Oh, okay. ♪ All done ♪ – Remember guys, we haven’t gotten anything wrong yet. – Question number nine is, would you rather sing Old
Town Road while dabbing, or do the Fortnite dances for 10 seconds? – Go. (dinging) – We got it right, all nine baby! – Three, two, one. One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten. Thanks for watching our Twin Telepathy Would
you Rather Challenge, and make sure to click the I up there and vote which would you
rather question would you pick. And make sure to hit that
big red Subscribe button, and click the link right there, or click the video right there and we’ll see you in the next video. And remember, that there’s always time for fun. – Bye!